Rosemary Theresa Volpe
and her journey into holistic healing
“I believe in integrative (unified) medicine-everyone should have the right to choose the pathway they believe will maintain their health-homeostasis in spirit, mind, and body”
Rosemary Theresa Volpe is an intuitive healer with a variety of spiritual gifts and alternative healing services to help her clients.
She has had a history of a chronic disease known as Crohns where she had undergone various surgeries and procedures. She researched different modalities for Crohns disease; alternatives to using the drug therapies and methods of mainstream biological allopathic medicine. She has spent the last 20 years learning different therapies from around the globe.
Her journey has introduced her to “John of God” a trans-medium in Abadiania, Brazil and the healing crystal beds, reiki, IET “angelic” healing, Oho Subtle Energy formulae, Bio-Mat amethyst crystal bed, Medithera magnetic pulse therapy, and the (FIR) far-infra red “Wrap” Sauna.
Here are a list of her alternative holistic services:
- Karuna Reiki Master,
- Integrated Energy Therapy “angelic” practitioner
- Exercise Science Physiologist
- CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant
- Wellness and nutritional consultant
- I am a daughter of the Casa and assist with the “John of God” crystal bed sessions,
- Facilitate trips to Abadiania, Brazil, and sell Casa crystals and stones
- I assist with sessions on the medithera pulse magnetic therapy bed
- Far-infra red sauna treatments, and Bio-mat amethyst bed sessions
- I do work with color therapy, have a general knowledge in the fields of energetic, allopathic, herbal, aromatherapy and homeopathy., “
My belief is that when doing the work one raises their energy above the 3rd dimensional vibratory rate our bodies experience every moment we are here physically. I am and do have the ability to raise my consciousness to a higher level 4th-5th dimension even though I exist in a third dimensional world. This renders me invisible to third dimensional vibrations as I do the work. I am 62 years old and it has taken me this long to understand “as you thinketh it is” so I am just Rosie and I “BE” in the moment and have no fear. Oneness is total surrender.
Rosemary has been practicing for 15 of those years. She states “I believe in integrative (unified) medicine-everyone should have the right to choose the pathway they believe will maintain their health-homeostasis in spirit, mind, and body. She received her degree at Delaware Technical Community College at the Stanton Campus in Newark, DE.
Her practice is located in Chesapeake City, Md where she resides.